Thursday, June 4, 2009

All I can say is yuck!

As I was moving the clothes out of the dryer today I kept smelling a strong sent of poo. I looked everywhere and could not find the source. I continued moving the clothes out of the dryer and happened to look all the way in. To my surprise I found poo smeared all over the inside of the dryer. Now I have found many things in the dryer (crayons, nails, and knives) but never poo. Let me tell you cleaning poo out of the lint trap is not very fun trust me on that one.

I could not figure out how it would get in there. How it would get through the washing machine and into the dryer without anyone noticing. My only guess is Myla must have had an accident and P or D probably helped her and did not clean up the mess without it going through the wash. Yuck!! I do cloth diapers but let me just say I am very clean and that would have never happened. Double yuck!!

4 comments:

cambridgeclan said...

I haven't had that much pooh in my dryer before, but I have had enough that I was scraping dryed poop off the inside of my dryer. That was gross. Especially since it took a minute for me to figure out what it was.

howellblog said...

EEWE!

Virge said...

hahahahahah~~~~

Gloria

Nikki said...

Ummm, yuck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...