Monday, May 18, 2009

So cute!

Sariah just learned to fold her arms and it is so cute how proud she is of herself. Two nights ago Sariah looked at me and then looked down at her arms. She kept doing that until I noticed she was folding her arms. Then last night I was going to say prayers with Myla and Sariah knelt down, folded her arms and lowered her head. Still working on closing her eyes thing but then again that one takes years.

I am so glad I am a stay at home mommy and I do not miss any of these cute firsts! This is my favorite age between now and 18 months. Every age is cute in its own way but I really like this age.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Isn't it incredible how much they learn from our example? I'm always amazed at how young an age my kids learn to pray (or at least mimick the motions.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...