Saturday, May 9, 2009

Random Mothers day post

The most thankless job in the world, yet the best job!

Myla, "Mom did Jesus do my hair for me"? Mom, "no I did your hair but Jesus gave you your hair". Myla, " Oh OK, well what happened to Sariah? Why did Jesus not give her any hair"?

I love listening to all the fun things she comes up with.

Tonight I heard Myla talking to Sariah, "Sariah don't play in the poop". I run to the bathroom where Myla was on the toilet. Myla had an accident on the floor and Sariah was playing in it. Yes, Myla's poop! Nice...

I do love being a mom and I could not imagine not seeing every milestone, wiping every tear or missing any of it. The good, the bad and the ugly, I would not trade any of it for the world.

Happy Mothers Day to all my favorite moms!

2 comments:

cambridgeclan said...

Did you tell Myla that we all are blessed with different things at different times. It's just not time for Sariah to have hair:) What a smart little girl. You do such a great job with those two girls.

Nikki said...

Hahaha, I love the hair comment! So, the questions is...was Sariah EATING the poop (yup, been there done that!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...