Sunday, May 3, 2009

girls....

Myla loves being a princess! I made Myla and Sariah matching dresses and Myla LOVED it, she did not even want to take it off for bed. I love having two girls. If we have any more kids I keep thinking I would like another girl. I know Kirk and Dillon really want of boy but it is so much fun having girls. Right mom, three girls is a lot fun!


I made Sariah's dress a little big since she is growing so fast. I think it makes her look so grown up. It is so crazy how fast she is growing up. It is sad to loose the baby stage!



Kind of a crazy face but very cute...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Tiffany, those are beautiful! You need to share some of that talent. ; )

Britty said...

I was looking at Myla's dress today and analyzed it, wondering if you had sewed it. But I came to the conclusion that is was just too perfect and complicated to be homemade. Check you out! They were SOO cute!

Amy Beatty said...

I can't believe you made those. They look so adorable in them. You have some crazy mad skills sister.

Katie said...

Adorable.....good job. I saw her wearing it on Sunday and her hair all done up (Myla...not Sariah hee hee) and didn't even occur to me that you made the dress. You done good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...