Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gardening

Here are my blackberries and Blueberries.
The blueberries are starting to bloom. We will have a few blueberries to enjoy this season.


I love getting ready for summer. The sun is shinning and I get to start a new garden. Each year I get so excited by all the fresh veggies and fruit. I love watching them grown and going out each day to see what new is there. This year I have over 30 plants that I have started indoors. In a few weeks time I will get to go outside and get my hands dirty!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ahh, you're my inspiration when it comes to gardening. You're so fortunate that you have the land to grow on! I have to do the best I can out of containers. My raspberries are not budding yet, I'm starting to worry. We, too, are going to try to grow as much as we can this year. So far we have broccoli, cabbage, butter lettuce, raspberries and artichokes. Gardening is our new found passion! I truly feel we've been inspired.

Ali said...

I really want to do a garden this year too Tiffany! You will have to give me some pointers...

Katie said...

I may be found wearing all black and and a skimask in your garden in the middle of the night stealing your fruits and veggies...just saying.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...